We are building bridges
Between cultures though education.
Guaranteed Job Placement
We pledge to offer our candidates a guaranteed teaching position upon successful completion of the application process no ifs, ands, or buts. The Road Experience team will try their hardest to pair you with a Thai school that reflects your interests from grade level to location and everything in-between.
Requirements to teach in Thailand
***New and inexperienced teachers to Thailand, who apply at the beginning of each semester, must attend our orientation program
- Devise a thorough curriculum and develop weekly lesson plans
- Inventively produce a variety of educational materials for in-class activities
- Creatively manage student behavior and establish classroom guidelines
- Actively and enthusiastically participate in school related engagements
- Mark student classwork, homework, exams, and other additional assignments
- Gain teaching knowledge and skills through practical experience
- Instruct your Thai students and teachers in a graceful and nurturing manner
- Recognize, appreciate, and respect Thai culture and the Thai way of life
- Make every day constructive, positive, and worthwhile for you and your students
- A typical school year is divided into two half-year terms. The first semester begins May to September; the second November to February. October, March, and April are holiday periods. Teachers who sign a 1-year contract beginning from November are guaranteed 2-3 weeks paid holiday during October.
- We advise teachers to apply before the start of each semester to secure an ideal location and school; however, we are certainly able to place teachers every month without difficulty.
- Motivate students to absorb and value the English language
- Establish a basic comprehension of conversational dialogue
- Explore the opportunities of cross-cultural communication
- Open-minded individuals eager to assimilate into Thai culture of lifestyle
- Interested in the world of education and the development of children
- Carry out healthy interpersonal relations with students, parents, teachers, and locals
Road Experience Support
- Salary 30,000 – 40,000 THB monthly depending on location, qualification and teaching experience
- Free 2 full days orientation program (for new & inexperienced teachers who will start at the onset of a semester)
- Greetings upon arrival by Road Ex staff at Hatyai Airport for those who join orientation program
- Non-B and work permit assistance (producing all visa paperwork and keeping track of the process)
- Full support on related issues ie. contracts, late payments, teaching hours, etc.
- 24/7 support in emergency cases
- Pre-arrangement with the school to greet you upon arrival and to help you find accommodation
- Great location primarily in the South and East. Positions are also available in Bangkok, Bangkok Metropolitan region and big cities in the north
- Competitive 3,000THB administration fee only
- Teachers who sign a one-year contract are guaranteed 2–4 weeks paid holiday